Rescheduled to Jul 18: Scent Detection Trial (SDDA) - Started & Advanced
Time & Location
About the Event
TailWaggersK9Sport SDDA Sanctioned -Trial June 5th 2021
Welcome to another TailWaggersK9Sport, SDDA Trial; here is all the information you need to know (and possibly a bit more!!)
TRIAL OPENS ONLINE : 9:00am March 20th, on the TailWaggersK9Sport.com website Please note you will receive an email confirming your registration has been received, if you receive a PayPal invoice you have successful registered for the trial, please allow 24hours for the invoice. If you do not receive an email in 24hours, you will be added to the wait list - we will post on our Facebook page, if the trail is full.
Trial Location: Alice & Fraiser Recreation Centre,1 Hennan Rd, Pembroke K8A 6W8 (easy location just off Highway 17)
Judge: Chris Hansen Trial Chair & Secretary: Sharon Needham
Trial Start Times: 0900 hours to 1700 hours All timings are approximate and all be finalized with the running order.
Levels Offered: Started & Advanced ; Containers, Interior and Exterior (area)
Run Order will be: Started Containers, Interior, Exterior then Advanced Containers, Interior, Exterior
Started Check in time: 0830 hours, First dog 0900 hours
Advanced Check in time: TBD based on number of entries
All timings are approximate and all be finalized with the running order.
Closing Date for entries: JUL 5or earlier if trial reaches full capacity
Cost: $35 per component or $90 for three components
Registration: is through the website, click event registration https:// www.tailwaggersk9sport.com/events
Payment: Preferred payment is through PayPal (please note you do not need a PayPal account to use this system).
Cancellation Policy: Refunds up to 0800 hrs JUN 25th will be honoured with a $10 administration charge Refunds post 0800 hrs JUN 25th only if spot can be filled a $10 administration charge will occur, if monies are refunded. Move-ups welcome providing time available, please advise as soon as possible.
No refund for cancellations post 0800 hours JUL 5th Full refund for medical cancellations with vet certificate or at the discretion of the Trial Chair. Full refund if trail is stopped due to pandemics, large scale earthquakes or plague of locust!
Local Accommodation: Petawawa Quality Inn and Suites, offer TailWaggersK9Sports and their travelling K9s a discount, to book go to http://www.petawawaqualityinnandsuites.com (please let us know if you have a problem receiving the discount)
- - When you register you will receive notification that your registration has been received. This is NOT confirmation that you have a place on the trial. Due to the speed that trials fill at, applications will be taken in the order they are received. If you are in the trial you will receive an invoice. If you are not in the trial you will receive an email advising that you are on the wait list. Please allow 24hours for the emails.
- - 2nd Dogs will be permitted (but we cannot go beyond two groups). On registering please note that you have a 2nd dog, the time of your first dog will be considered for registration of both. You must still register you 2nd dog immediately (i.e. not the next day).
- - Awards will be title ribbons, Q scores.
- - There is currently no food available on site.
- - Dogs will be crated in car park, this is hardstanding/paved area, and lots of walking trails.
- - It is possible that there will be horses at the far side of the centre (centre spans 80acres). At present there are no bookings for horses shows.
- - Running order will be determined no later than Jun 1st and issued via email.
- - Volunteers welcome, please contact us at TailWaggers.K9Sport@Yahoo.com
- - SDDA rules and TailWaggersK9Sport Good Conduct rules and Covid Protocols apply (cancellation policy is as per Trial Premium)
- - This trial is not open to bitches in season, please see refund policy if you determine this after registering.
- - No unofficial scents permitted on trial location.
- - See SDDA website for rule book, https://www.sportingdetectiondogs.ca
- - Dogs must be on leash at all times.
- - No retractable leashes.
- - Dogs may be entered in Started or Advanced of a component, but will only be permitted to run the level if a pass at previous level has been obtained.
By registering I certify that I am the owner or legal owner of the dog entered in the SDDA sanctioned Sporting Detection Trial. I accept full responsibility for all statements made on this entry form and for the dog’s participation in the trial. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry I agree to be bound by the regulations of the Sporting Detection Dogs Association and any additional rule and regulations put forth regarding this specific event. I agree to hold harmless the SDDA, the judge, Tailwaggers.K9Sport, Shady Nook Recreation Centre and volunteers and employees acting on their behalf, for any loss, damage or injury sustained by spectators, exhibitors and handlers or any of their dogs or property. I agree to assume responsibility and agree to indemnify and hold blameless the SDDA-Judge, Tailwaggers.k9sport and their volunteers and employees for any claims actions or lawsuit resulting from my participating in this event.