Sat, May 06|
SDDA May 6th Trial - Started and Advanced C/I/E Levels
See premium below
Time & Location
May 06, 2023, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Pembroke, 573 Lubitz Rd, Pembroke, ON K8A 6W6, Canada
About the event
TailWaggersK9Sport SDDA Sanctioned - May 6th 2023
Welcome to a TailWaggersK9Sport event, here is all the information you need to know (and possibly a bit more!!)
Trial Location:TailWaggersK9Sport, 573 Lubitz Rd, Pembroke, K8A 6W6
Judge: Russ Fox
Trial Chair & Secretary: Sharon Needham
Trial Start Times: 0830 hours to 1700 hours (approx)
Trial Opening Date (requested): Feb 26th 0900hours
Question regarding the trial should be directed to
Started Check in time: 0830 hours, First dog 0900 hours (approx) - No formal check in but it is suggested you are here for 0830hours
Advanced Check in time: No formal check in.
Levels Offered: Started & Advanced; Containers, Interior and Exterior (area)
Run Order will be (subject to Judges preference): Started Containers, Interior, Exterior then Advanced Containers, Interior, Exterior (area).
Closing Date for entries: April 28th 2023 or earlier if trial reaches full capacity, wait list will be offered
FEOs: FEOs are welcome.
Cost: $35 per component, $90 for 3 components
Registration: is through the website, click event registration
Payment: Preferred payment is through PayPal (please note you do not need a PayPal account to use this system) or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org , please include invoice number as a reference.
No refunds unless a vet note is submitted (not accepted for routine/planned operations).
Other circumstance: If the space can be filled, it will be refunded, less admin charge.
Anything else is at the discretion of Trial Chair
Move-ups welcome with in the trial capacity.
Local Accommodation: Petawawa Quality Inn and Suites
- Sorry no 2nd Dog will be permitted.
- Awards will be title ribbons, Q scores
- No food available at the site, please prepare to bring your own;
- Dogs will be crated in car or use of the lawned area, please feel free to bring shade tents etc.. Parking at the property only. No roadside parking.
- Running order will be determined no later than April 29th and issued via email.
- Volunteers welcome, please contact us at TailWaggers.K9Sport@Yahoo.com
- SDDA rules and TailWaggersK9Sport Good Conduct rules apply (cancellation policy is as per Trial Premium).
- Covid-19 Restrictions of the day will apply (see nearer the time for what they may be). In the event that the event is cancelled due to Covid19 a refund or alternative date will issued. Please see refund policy for individual bookings.
- This trial is not open to bitches in season. Please do not bring bitches in season or soon to be on site (even if they are not competing).
- See SDDA website for rule book, https://www.sportingdetectiondogs.ca
- Dogs must be on leash at all times, no retractable leads.
- A change of footwear (for humans) will be required for indoor search areas.
- Dogs are required to wear boots/foot protection. Damage to surfaces, (if adequate protection is not used) is at the handlers risk.
- Please note if you see or experience something that you feel is wrong, incorrect in the running of the trial please bring it to the attention of the Host and not other competitors. We can only address it if we know about it.
- Priority is given to TailWaggersK9Sport students. Please note you will receive an email confirming your registration has been received (not accepted). Please allow 7days for the invoice. If you do not receive an email in that time period, you will be added to the wait list.
- Please DO NOT send funds without an invoice - we will post on our Facebook page, if the trial is full.
- Payment is via PayPal or through EMT to TailWaggers.K9Sport@Yahoo.com, please use p/word SDDAMAY23
Please note we are in a residential area, while rurally located. Please be mindful that this is our home, our training ground and our neighbours - we want to promote a healthy happy atmosphere within our and the dog community.
By registering I certify that I am the owner or legal owner of the dog entered in the SDDA sanctioned Sporting Detection Trial. I accept full responsibility for all statements made on this entry form and for the dog’s participation in the trial. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry I agree to be bound by the regulations of the Sporting Detection Dogs Association and any additional rule and regulations put forth regarding this specific event. I agree to hold harmless the SDDA, the judge, Tailwaggers.K9Sport and any volunteer or employee acting on their behalf, for any loss, damage or injury sustained by spectators, exhibitors and handlers or any of their dogs or property. I agree to assume responsibility and agree to indemnify and hold blameless the SDDA-Judge, Tailwaggers.k9sport, Alice and Fraiser and their volunteers and employees for any claims actions or lawsuit resulting from my participating in this event.