Sat, Jul 29|
SDDA Two Day Sanctioned Trial July 29/30 2023
See premium below
Time & Location
Jul 29, 8:30 a.m. – Jul 30, 5:30 p.m.
Pembroke, 573 Lubitz Rd, Pembroke, ON K8A 6W6, Canada
About the event
TailWaggersK9Sport, SDDA Sanctioned - 2 Day Trial July 29th and 30th
Trial Opens May 27th 9am
Welcome to a TailWaggersK9Sport event, here is all the information you need to know (and possibly a bit more!!)
Trial Location Day 1 (July 29th: Alice & Fraser Recreation Centre 1 Henan Road,Pembroke, K8A 6W8
Trial Location Day 2 (July 30th: TailWaggersK9Sport, 573 Lubtiz Rd, Pembroke, On K8A 6W6
Judge: Yvonne Ferguson
Trial Chair & Secretary: Sharon Needham
Day 1 Start Times: 0830 hours to 1700 hours (approx)
Day 2 Start Times: 0830 hours to 1700hours (approx)
Day #1 Advanced Check in time: 0830 hours, First dog 0900 hours (approx)
Day #2 Started Check in time: 0830 hours, First dog 0900 hours (approx)
All other times are based on entries and not known at present.
Components Offered Day1: Advanced&Excellent; Containers, Interior&Exterior (area)
Components Offered Day2: Started Containers, Interior&Exterior (area)
and All Games Distance, Speed, & Aerial, (no Teams)
Closing Date for entries: July 15th or earlier if trial reaches full capacity
Priority to: TailWaggersK9Sport Customers and those with existing Gift Vouchers
Cost: $35 per component or $90 for three components on each day
Games: $25 per game or $70 for three games.
Priority Registration to: TailWaggersK9Sport customers and those holding Gift Vouchers from previous trials.
Registration: is through the website, click event registration
Payment: Preferred payment is through PayPal (please note you do not need a PayPal account to use this system). EMT accepted, please use password SDDAJul23
Refund Policy: Refunds up to 2 weeks before the trial will be honoured at 50%. After that no refunds will be offered. Exception is on the production of a vet certificate/letter, in this case refund will be less admin fee of $20, (excludes schedule operations).
Move-ups welcome providing time available, please advise before 0800 hours July 15th
Local Accommodation: Petawawa Quality Inn and Suites, offer TailWaggersK9Sports and their travelling K9s a discount, to book go to
Campground: Address: Riverside Campground, 961 Pembroke St W, Pembroke, ON. Phone: (613) 735-6821 ext. 1504
Dog Vaccinations: Please provide proof of your dogs up to date vaccinations at point of registration, (please send to TailWaggers.K9Sport@yahoo.com)
- No 2nd Dog
- Awards will be title ribbons, Q scores any additional as per discretion of the Trial Chair.
- Dogs will be crated in car or use of the hard standing/lawned area. Please feel free to bring shade tents etc).
- Please note there is a possibility of horses being at the Alice and Fraser Centre
- Protective footwear for your dog is required for inside searches (not humans may be asked to change foot wear at TailWaggersK9Sport location on the Sunday). Liability for damage rests with dog handler.
- Running order will be determined after July 15th and issued via email.
- SDDA rules and TailWaggersK9Sport Good Conduct rules apply (cancellation policy is as per Trial Premium).
- This trial is not open to bitches in heat.
- No unofficial scents permitted on trial location.
- See SDDA website for rule book, https://www.sportingdetectiondogs.ca
- Dogs must be on fixed length leashes at all times.
- Please note this is our home, please be respectful of that and consider our neighbours and our property, thank you in advance.
By registering I certify that I am the owner or legal owner of the dog entered in the SDDA sanctioned Sporting Detection Trial. I accept full responsibility for all statements made on this entry form and for the dog’s participation in the trial. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry I agree to be bound by the regulations of the Sporting Detection Dogs Association and any additional rule and regulations put forth regarding this specific event. I agree to hold harmless the SDDA, the judge, TailWaggersK9Sport, and volunteers and employees acting on their behalf including those of the Alice & Fraser centre, for any loss, damage or injury sustained by spectators, exhibitors and handlers or any of their dogs or property. I agree to assume responsibility and agree to indemnify and hold blameless the SDDA-Judge, Tailwaggers.k9sport and their volunteers and employees for any claims actions or lawsuit resulting from my participating in this event.